24 Hours Online
In the past ten years or so, PVC (polyvinyl chloride) has become one of the most popular,One of the main reasons for its growing popularity has to do with maintenance, or more accurately, the fact that it's a nearly maintenance-free material. That's a huge draw for busy, hard-working Americans who would rather not give up any of their precious free time to repaint or repair a fading, peeling, or deteriorating fence.So what are the characteristics of PVC fences? Let's take a look together.
Many people refer to PVC fences as the "hassle-free" choice.That's because the characteristics of PVC fence profiles are more than that of other materials.
1. They won't rot or deteriorate like wood will, making them a good choice for areas that experience weather extremes like strong winds or rain. They also aren't susceptible to termites, a claim that certainly doesn't apply to wood fences. There's also no danger of rust or corrosion as with a metal or wrought iron fence. Basically, it's a "degradation-proof" material!
2. PVC fencing is UV-resistant and won't fade or "wilt" in strong sunlight.
3. They're family-friendly (no toxic chemicals) and planet-friendly since they're fully recyclable!
4. There's no danger of splintering, which makes a PVC fence a child-friendly alternative to a wood fence.
5. They don't require staining or painting, and are easy to clean with just soap and water. (You can even clean off graffiti with ease!)
6. A PVC fence is almost 5 times stronger than its wooden counterpart.
7. PVC is a superior material for fencing in animals since the animals can neither hurt themselves if they try to chew through it, nor hurt themselves if they attempt to run through it.
8. PVC fencing is often available in a variety of colors, so matching it to your house or your surroundings, is certainly an option that's open if you want it.
9. It's an economical choice. The cost of buying a PVC fence is initially higher than buying a wood or metal fence, but since it doesn't require painting, staining or waterproofing, you'll save money over time. (And time in this instance means virtually for your lifetime!
10. Amortize the up-front costs over a lifetime, and it becomes clear that PVC is truly a money-saving fencing option.) It's also easy for a do-it-yourself-er to install, meaning you'll save the cost of hiring a professional fencing company to erect your PVC fence.
11. PVC fence profiles using a unique formula, special anti-UV, anti-aging stabilizer to ensure that the appearance is not old and new, do not fade, not yellow, not crisp in winter, summer is not soft, never paint, maintenance , The service life is as long as 30 years.Have the feeling to be exquisite, the green environmental protection, the modeling succinct lively characteristic, may embellish the building appearance, lets your environment be more warm, comfortable.
Above are the characteristics of PVC fence profiles,if you're looking for quality PVC fencing materials.