24 Hours Online
New PVC plastic wood composite material opens a new era of green building
PVC wood plastic composite building template is a kind of building template product produced by mixing and extruding PVC resin, wood flour, composite materials, etc. This product has the advantages of excellent corrosion resistance, good mold release, and recyclability. It is a new generation of new products after wood formwork, steel formwork and bamboo plywood. It is a new type of environmentally friendly building material that uses plastic to replace wood and plastic to replace steel and save energy.
The building template is an important tool for the construction of concrete structures. It plays a role of supporting and shaping after the concrete is poured and formed. With the rapid development of the construction industry, the demand for building templates for concrete construction is increasing.
Both wood formwork and bamboo formwork need to use urea-formaldehyde resin glue as an adhesive in the production process, which will produce certain formaldehyde and pollute the environment. Moreover, it is difficult to recycle the two, which will cause secondary environmental pollution.
PVC building template is produced by using materials such as PVC resin, wood flour, toughening modifier, foaming agent and foaming regulator through a mixing system for high-speed kneading and mixing to produce a dry mixture, which is produced by an extrusion molding process a kind of building formwork product, compared with other traditional building formwork, has the following advantages:
(1) Effectively reduce wood consumption, which is conducive to resource conservation.
(2) It can be reused and recycled, reducing construction waste and white waste.
(3) Simple processing technology and low energy consumption.
(4) There are many turnover times, generally more than 20 times of turnover can be used.
(5) The performance is highly adjustable. By adding different additives, the thermoplastic resin can undergo changes such as polymerization, curing, modification, foaming, etc., thereby changing the density, strength, flame retardant, and antistatic properties of wood plastic composite materials.
(6) Corrosion resistance, aging resistance, low water absorption, no deformation due to moisture absorption, no reduction in strength when exposed to water, and good heat preservation effect.