24 Hours Online
The installation of wood plastic pergola is very simple for professionals. The cutting and combination of wood plastic materials are simple and easy, but if you do not pay attention to the details, the stability of the wood plastic pergola after installation will be insufficient, and the appearance will be unsatisfactory. It is very important to choose a professional team for installation. Let me share with you the installation steps and precautions of the wood plastic pergola.
installation steps and precautions of the wood plastic pergola
Installation materials: wood plastic materials (columns, beams, blades), steel substrate seats, galvanized square pipes, expansion bolts, screws, connectors, etc.
Installation tools: level, impact drill, cutting machine, handheld rechargeable electric drill, ladder, etc.
1. Before the installation and construction of the wood plastic pergola, it is necessary to draw drawings according to the preliminary design requirements and on-site construction conditions, and complete the installation and construction planning steps.
2. Before performing the installation steps, make sure that the concrete base of the installation site is flat and the thickness can meet the installation and construction requirements.
3. When installing wood plastic columns, the foundation surface of each column is required to be on the same level, and all columns on the same straight line must meet the design span requirements.
4. When fabricating the steel base plate, the thickness of the base steel plate must be ≥5mm, and the galvanized steel pipe wall welded on the steel plate must be ≥1.5mm; after adjusting the spacing and horizontal line, use expansion bolts to fix the steel base plate on the concrete floor.
5. A galvanized steel pipe must be inserted into all beams of the wood plastic pergola. The diameter of the galvanized steel pipe is slightly smaller than the hollow size of the wood plastic beam by 1-2mm. Of course, galvanized square pipe can also be used; after the wood plastic beam is fixed, use two stainless steel self-drilling screws to connect the galvanized pipe with the wood plastic beam in an inconspicuous place.
Precautions for installation of wood plastic pergola
The horizontal span of the wood plastic pergola determines the length of the wood plastic blades at the upper end of the corridor. The length of the wood plastic blade should be 100-250mm longer than the two ends of the lateral span between the columns. When the blade span of the wood plastic corridor is less than 2 meters, the blade can be directly fixed on the wood plastic beam; when the blade span of the wood plastic corridor exceeds 2 meters, the wood plastic blade needs to be inserted into the galvanized pipe to prevent the wood plastic blade from sagging Deformation: When the span of the wood plastic corridor blades exceeds 3 meters, the design drawings and the actual situation on the site must be combined with ropes or other methods to compensate for the force, so that the wood plastic pergola can maintain overall balance and beauty.
In addition, the steel backing seat and all the cross-sections of the inner steel pipe must be painted with anti-rust paint to prevent corrosion.
The installation of wood plastic pergola is a science, and the installation needs to meet certain parameter standards, so most people should not try it. Professional people do professional things.