24 Hours Online
Everyone is familiar with plastic wood composite railings. Gardens and tourist attractions are very common everywhere. Plastic wood composite railings are generally designed to be adjustable to ensure that there will be no problems during installation. So the question is, how to adjust the plastic wood composite railing correctly?
Plastic wood composite railing adjustment steps
1. Step-by-step adjustment. Adjust the plastic wood composite railings at the same time. You can only do it step by step. First adjust some of the railings and the retrograde one. After fixing, choose other adjustment objects. Don't be impatient. Must be completed patiently and meticulously.
2. Targeted adjustment. Plastic wood composite railings are also divided into many different types. The adjustment cannot be generalized. It must be determined according to the specific situation. Different adjustment methods are adopted for different railings.
3. The main structure cannot be changed. Plastic wood composite railings can only be fine-tuned, and its overall structure cannot be changed. The distance between the two railings must be planned, neither too far nor too close. In addition, you must pay attention to the re-fixing of the railing when adjusting. , As a railing, it must have basic stability. When adjusting, the original stability of the railing cannot be destroyed.
Method for cleaning plastic wood composite railing
1. Dust: Use a harder brush and hot soapy water to wash the plastic wood composite flower stand;
2. Mildew stains: you can use a general mold remover or directly use a cleaning ball to wipe off;
3. Greasy stains: Use degreasing detergent and hot soapy water to treat.