We have Answers
Application of wood plastic composite materials
1. Some applications of wood plastic composite materials in outdoor landscape engineering
1. Wood plastic can be used for landscape guardrails in humid and watery environments due to its advantages of anti corrosion, mildew, waterproof, moisture proof, insect proof, and non deformation. Plastic wood composite material does not require daily maintenance, and its service life is several times that of ordinary wood. With its visual effect of simulating logs, it satisfies people's pursuit of nature.
2. The wood plastic composite decking in the outdoor terrace platform of the garden landscape not only fully demonstrates the warmth and affinity of natural wood, but its rich colors can also be coordinated with the landscape green plants to satisfy the public's continuous pursuit of beauty.
3. Wood plastic composite materials in parks, lakes, wetlands and other scenic spots relying on water resources, combined with water plank trails, viewing corridors and other designs, show the natural attributes of the hydrophilic platform more ecologically and harmoniously.
4. Park benches made of wood plastic composite materials have gradually become a beautiful landscape in urban gardens with their unique visual effects and ever changing shapes. In addition to bringing convenience to people, it also meets the needs of new low carbon and environmentally friendly urbanization.
5. Wood plastic composite corridors, flower stands, tree ponds, and antique pavilions can better show the ecological and natural effects in the construction of modern garden landscapes. Plastic wood composite materials make tourists pleasing to the eye with their rich colors.
6. Rich colors, stable material properties and lock structure destined the reliability of wood plastic wall panels in the field of interior and exterior wall decoration.
2. Wood plastic composite materials add color to the design and decoration of the villa courtyard
With the rapid development of social economy, people's requirements for living standards have also been greatly improved. The villas that were once considered luxury goods have gradually approached people's lives. And the unique design and decoration of the villa reflects the pursuit of quality of life. In more and more villas, woody building materials are used for design and decoration. The style is simple and simple, with a strong natural flavor. Compared with the villas that are decorated purely with traditional concrete, steel, anti corrosion wood, paint and other materials, the villas decorated with plastic wood composite materials have stronger thermal insulation capabilities, especially the fire proof, moisture proof, anti corrosion, and color proof deformation of plastic wood composite materials. Excellent performance without fear of insects and ants, so that the villa has a longer service life, so it is more energy saving and environmentally friendly.
So, in which forms should plastic wood composite materials be integrated into the design and decoration of villas?
Most villas have a comprehensive consideration of outdoor vision and landscape utilization. The room’s orientation to the landscape light must take priority over the demand for sunlight. This design idea is to enable people to enjoy the beautiful environment through vision from the interior, and then fully explore the value of the environment. Therefore, the design and material selection of courtyards and terraces are particularly important.
Plastic wood composite material can give people a very comfortable vision and touch because of its wood like texture and color, and it can blend into the environment harmoniously and naturally. The plastic wood composite material is easy to install and easy to maintain. On the other hand, garden landscape products made of metal and concrete appear cold and rigid, which are difficult to coordinate with the environment and easily affect the overall beauty. In the wall and decking paving of courtyards and terraces, plastic wood outdoor wall panels and plastic wood outdoor decking have obvious material advantages. In villas, plastic wood composite materials can be used to make flower boxes, flower stands, leisure chairs, pavilions, etc., in addition to the decking and wall panels of balconies, terraces and courtyards.
Most of the villa courtyards are mixed courtyard garden decoration styles. There are three forms of expression of this style, one is the regular style, the other is the natural style, and the third is the organic combination of the regular style and the natural style; and the plastic wood composite material can be combined with the above three styles in design. , Fully meet the sensory and aesthetic requirements. Whether it is indoor decoration, outdoor plank roads, ponds, swimming pools, terrace paving, or guardrails, fences, flower boxes, flower stands, pavilions, and leisure chairs, they can all be made of plastic wood composite materials. The wood texture of the plastic wood composite material exudes a faint fragrance. The warm colors render the villa gentle and pleasant, and the courtyard of the villa also has plastic wood composite , which makes its natural, heavy, traditional and modern temperament more beautiful.