24 Hours Online
In recent years, wood plastic composite railings have risen rapidly. This is a new type of composite material. It is a sheet produced after extrusion, molding, injection molding and other processing techniques; its main components are polyethylene, polypropylene, and polychloride. Ethylene, wood flour, rice husk, straw and other waste plant fibers are very environmentally friendly.
Advantages of wood plastic composite railing:
1. Waterproof and moisture-proof. It fundamentally solves the problem that wood products are easy to rot and swell and deform after absorbing water in humid and watery environments, and can be used in environments where traditional wood products cannot be used.
2. Anti-insect, anti-termite, effectively eliminate pest harassment and prolong service life.
3. Colorful, with many colors to choose from. It not only has natural wood texture, but also can customize the color you need according to your own personality.
4. Strong plasticity, can realize individualized styling very simply, and fully reflect individual style.
5. High environmental protection, pollution-free, pollution-free, and recyclable. The product does not contain benzene, and the formaldehyde content is 0.2, which is lower than the EO grade standard. It is a European environmental protection standard. It can be recycled and greatly saves the amount of wood used. It is suitable for the national policy of sustainable development and benefits the society.
6. High fire resistance. It can be effectively flame-retardant, with a fire-proof rating of B1, self-extinguishing in case of fire, and does not produce any toxic gas.
7. Good workability, can be ordered, planed, sawed, drilled, and the surface can be painted.
8. The installation is simple, the construction is convenient, does not require complicated construction techniques, and saves installation time and costs.
9. No cracks, no expansion, no deformation, no maintenance and maintenance, easy to clean, save later repair and maintenance costs.
10. Good sound-absorbing effect, good energy-saving performance, so that indoor energy saving can reach more than 30%.
Although wood plastic composite materials are more expensive than pure wood, as manufacturers find more efficient processing methods, their relatively high cost is gradually decreasing. The use of recycled plastics in composite materials can further reduce costs. Even in the face of the current cost structure, many consumers are still willing to accept relatively high prices because of the advantages of these composite materials.