24 Hours Online
Nowadays, there are many new types of materials in home decoration. Plastic wood composite flooring is the new floor material with the characteristics of wood and plastic. It has good anti-corrosion properties, so it is suitable for use in humid and cold areas. It is used in home decoration. There are many balconies designed. What are the common problems and installation techniques of plastic wood composite flooring?
Common problems in the installation and construction of plastic wood composite flooring:
1. Plastic wood composite can be laser cut, sawed, drilled, and tenoned with general woodworking equipment.
2. Fix the plastic wood composite keel ceiling with expansion pipes on the floor. The support points of the expansion pipes are 500-600mm apart. The small screw caps are smaller than the surface of the wooden keel ceiling. The wooden keel ceiling must be fixed and flat.
3. Self-tapping screws can be used between WPC and WPC. For outdoor use, stainless steel plate self-tapping screws are recommended; WPC and thick steel plates should be self-drilling and self-tapping screws.
4. When using self-tapping screws between WPC and WPC to tighten, lead holes should be given priority, that is, pre-drilling. The diameter of the pre-drilled hole should be less than 3/4 of the screw diameter.
5. When installing the anticorrosive wood floor, one screw must be applied between the plastic wood composite aluminum profile and each main keel.
6. The junctions between the plastic wood composite floor and the main keel are all fixed with plastic buckles to connect the plastic wood composite floor and the main keel.
Key points of plastic wood composite floor installation:
1. Plastic wood composite has the characteristics of mild thermal expansion and contraction. In addition, due to full consideration of cleaning and other reasons, when installing plastic wood composite aluminum profiles, there must be a moderate gap between the edges and the ends. The pre-burying of the gap is also closely related to the average temperature of the climate at the time of construction.
2. It is best to install the aluminum profile on the main keel when installing the wood floor. According to the thickness of the aluminum profile (20-40mm), the interval between the main keels is usually between 400-500mm. Plastic wood composite flooring is more stable than wood flooring, it is not easy to crack and warp, and has excellent moisture-proof, anti-corrosion, damp and cold resistance characteristics, low price and convenient maintenance, so nowadays, it is also used in home decoration.