24 Hours Online
Wood plastic flooring is regarded as an innovative polymer ecological wood flooring in the 21st century. It combines the advantages of health and comfort, green environmental protection, fashion and beauty, and convenient decoration. It is welcomed by decoration companies and householders when it emerges. In terms of this technology, what is co-extrusion wood plastic flooring? What are the advantages of co-extruded wood plastic flooring? Please follow the editor and take a look.
What is co-extrusion wood flooring?
The PE wood plastic market is generally divided into two categories: co-extrusion and non-co-extrusion. From the perspective of covering layer coverage, PE wood plastic is subdivided into the following four categories:
1. The covering layer covers the core layer in all directions;
2. There are notches at the position of the plate card slot, and the covering layer does not completely cover the core layer;
3. The coating layer can only cover the upper half of the board, that is, it can only cover 1/2 of the core layer;
4. The core layer is directly exposed without any coating, which is the first generation of wood plastic.
Among them, the first three types of wood plastics have coating layers on their surfaces, which belong to co-extruded wood plastics; the fourth type has no coating layers and belongs to the simplest first-generation wood plastics.
What are the advantages of co-extruded wood plastic flooring?
Simply put, co-extruded wood plastic flooring is more environmentally friendly and more durable than anti-corrosion wood. Co-extruded wood plastic flooring instead of anti-corrosion wood is completely feasible. It is the material of choice for outdoor decoration gardens, landscapes and courtyards.
1. The co-extrusion floor is made of plastic and wood fiber, so it does not contain harmful substances, has no pollution to the environment, and is safe and harmless to the human body.
2. The water absorption rate of the co-extruded wood plastic floor is only 0.2%, and it has excellent waterproof and moisture-proof performance, and can also be insect-proof, not easy to corrode, not easy to deform, good chemical stability, and high hardness.
3. The co-extrusion floor also has good fire resistance, self-extinguishing in case of fire, does not produce harmful substances, it is not easy to be damaged even if it is exposed to wind and rain outdoors, the service life is relatively long, and it is not afraid of damage during transportation.
4. The co-extruded wood plastic floor does not require frequent maintenance and repair in the later stage.
5. Co-extruded wood plastic flooring has many colors, and different colors and styles can be selected according to the different needs and preferences of consumers, and the surface hardness is high. And the installation is convenient, simple and convenient.
In recent years, with the improvement of environmental protection requirements, more and more home decoration projects have chosen cost-effective co-extruded wood plastic flooring, which can better meet the quality requirements of consumers.
N0.2500,Xiupu Road, Kangqiao Industrial Area, Pudong, Shanghai
A total of 0 comments