24 Hours Online
Plastic wood composite flooring has the advantages of light weight, wear resistance, waterproof, beautiful pattern, etc., and has been widely favored by customers due to its super high cost performance. Here, Shanghai Seven trust Industry Co., Ltd. introduces you the maintenance methods of plastic wood composite flooring:
1. After the plastic wood composite floor is installed, remove the dirt and residue with soap, hot water and a hard brush.
2. Use alcohol or acetone to gently wipe the mark printed on the side of the plastic wood composite floor.
3. Use conventional floor cleaners or cleaners containing bleach (sodium hypochlorite) and detergent.
4. There are grease stains on the floor, immediately use a household degreaser to remove it, and then rinse with hot water.
5. Use hot soapy water and bleach to clean the area with chalk marks. Colored chalk marks are stubborn and cannot be removed, so consider using white chalk or talcum powder on the floor.
6. Melt ice and calcium chloride or rock salt on the floor, which are available in most household product maintenance stores. When the ice starts to melt, rinse it off.
7. Use hot soapy water to remove ink stains, and then wash thoroughly.
8. Use cleaning products containing oxalic acid or phosphoric acid to remove dirt and rust stains on the floor. This will lighten the stain and it is possible to remove it.
9. Use common rust cleaners to remove pigmentation pollution caused by floor weathering.
10. According to the instructions on the bleach package, mix the bleach into hot water to clean wine stains and fruit stains. Wipe the stains gently and rinse with hot water.