24 Hours Online
Sound insulation measures for plastic wood composite integrated wall
Currently, WPC buildings generally adopt light steel structure frames to form a light steel structure monolithic house. Light steel structure has excellent load-bearing performance. Plastic wood composite materials are used as floor grilles, columns, and exterior wall hanging panels and interior panels of building envelopes. High-strength plastic wood composite can enhance structural strength and rigidity, improve seismic resistance, and the construction speed is relatively fast, and the industrialization and industrialization of plastic wood composite housing can be realized. However, the development of light steel structure plastic wood composite buildings is still in its infancy, and many aspects of the construction process are not mature enough. According to actual living experience, plastic wood composite buildings generally have poor sound insulation and noise reduction performance, which affects the further promotion of plastic wood composite buildings.
The sound insulation performance of the wall is an important index that affects the comfort of the building. As the most important enclosure structure, the wall occupies a large proportion of the building area. In order to ensure a good acoustic environment inside the building, the wall structure should be reasonably designed, selected and determined. The ideal sound insulation structure requires the control of the hole gap to reduce the penetration of sound waves, reduce the rigid connection between the structures, increase the quality of the wall, and increase the surface density of the material. In order to improve the sound insulation performance of wooden walls, many scholars have used a variety of sound insulation materials and sound insulation structures to control the reverberation time and prevent excessive concentration of sound energy. In addition, the study also found that the greater the surface density of the wall panels of the building envelope and the higher the sound frequency, the better the sound insulation performance of the wall.
To this end, professionals take plastic wood composite building walls as the research object and use modern wood structure design methods to design wood-based plastic wood composite building walls. From the aspects of wall structure materials, wall cladding forms, and sound insulation structure settings, etc. Start with the research on the sound insulation performance of the plastic wood composite integrated wall, in order to study the plastic wood composite wall suitable for the plastic wood composite building, which is of great significance to the development of the plastic wood composite building.
1) Compared with the wall with SPF specification material as the wall stud, the plastic wood composite wall with plastic wood composite as the wall stud has been corrected by the pink noise spectrum correction amount, and the sound insulation deviation is within ±3dB; after the traffic noise spectrum correction amount , the sound insulation deviation is within ±2.8dB; the plastic wood composite column is an elastoplastic material, and the sound insulation of the wall using plastic wood composite as the wall stud is better than the wall with the traditional light steel structure as the wall stud.
2) The external wall panel is beneficial to improve the air sound insulation effect of the plastic wood composite wall. After the correction of pink noise spectrum, the sound insulation of 20mm-thick plastic wood composite wall and 50mm-thick plastic wood composite wall panel increased by 0.8dB and 1.3dB; after the traffic noise spectrum correction, the sound insulation is increased by 0.8dB and 1.7dB respectively. The 50mm thick plastic wood composite exterior wall panels contribute the most to the sound insulation of the wall, followed by the 20mm thick plastic wood composite siding, and PVC plastic siding the smallest.
3) After the pink noise spectrum correction amount, the sound insulation of 20mm thick plastic wood composite wall and 50 mm thick plastic wood composite wall without peripheral sealing treatment are improved by 0.2dB and 0.5dB respectively; After the traffic noise spectrum correction amount is corrected, the sound insulation of the two walls is increased by 0.1dB and 0.5dB, respectively, compared with the wall without surrounding sealing treatment. The sealing quality around the plastic wood composite exterior wall panel is an important factor affecting the sound insulation performance of the wall.
4) The interior wall panel has a thinner thickness and a lighter weight. Affected by the law of quality, the pink noise spectrum correction amount and the traffic noise spectrum correction amount are corrected, which makes a small contribution to the sound insulation of the wall.
5) The wall studs of the wall are the weak part of air sound insulation, and the interior panels using SPF columns will affect the sound insulation. The interior panels using plastic wood composite columns will affect the sound insulation. Elastic partitions on the wall The sound insulation performance is improved significantly. After the plastic wood composite wall adopts sound-absorbing cotton and non-woven fabric as elastic strips, its sound insulation can be increased by 2.4dB and 3.1dB after correction by the pink noise spectrum correction amount; after the traffic noise spectrum correction can be increased by 2.8dB and respectively 3.6dB. The use of elastic partitions is an economical and effective measure to improve the sound insulation of the wall.
N0.2500,Xiupu Road, Kangqiao Industrial Area, Pudong, Shanghai
A total of 0 comments