We have Answers
Cost-effective advantages of wood plastic composite decking
1. Environmental protection. Whether it is wood resources or steel resources, they are non-renewable resources. The materials used in wood plastic composite building templates are waste plastics and waste wood materials, which are waste recycling, and do not contain formaldehyde and other harmful chemicals.
2. Recyclability. Traditional building decking becomes solid waste after being damaged in use, increasing environmental pollution. The wood plastic composite building template can be recycled and reprocessed, that is, the damaged wood plastic composite building template can be broken and then placed in a processing machine for remaking to form a brand-new product.
3. Long cycles of use. The cycle times of wood decking are 5 to 8 times, and the cycle times of wood plastic composite decking are 25 to 30 times.
4. High intensity. The strength of wood plastic composite building decking is 8-10 times that of wood decking. It can be dropped from a height of 3 to 4 meters without damage, deformation, water absorption, no delamination, and easy demoulding.
5. Other features: It can be sawed, nailed and drilled like a wooden board, which is convenient for construction workers to install, integrate and stack; it is flame retardant, anticorrosive, and mothproof, and can adapt to a wide range of temperature differences, eliminating unnecessary losses and potential dangers sex.