24 Hours Online
We should still relatively to wood to understand, but you know what we should do to him for cleaning? In order to better use of cleaning method of wood plastic composite floor is essential. But the point is that we should do what?
When we put the wood plastic composite floor, we can handle on the wood plastic composite floor of the residue with hot water and soap and brush hard. You can also use bleach to clean the dirt on the floor, if found to have oil on the floor, then we have to use the cleaning agent degreasing treatment. If wood on the floor there is rust and dirt, then we can use the phosphate detergent to clean up, he can put the stains were diluted, and we in him. We should also know that if we use the detergent rust, so the floor will have a white precipitate.If you experience any stubborn stains on your deck, a commercial WPC deck cleaning agent may just be ideal. Manufacturers usually recommend specific cleaning agents that will do the trick for your specific deck.
Regular cleaning and maintenance of wood plastic composite decking:
1. Regular cleaning or sweeping the floor, to prevent the accumulation of sand and other hard objects and scratch floor surface.
2. With a mop without dripping mop, using special wood plastic composite decking wax or oil care available neutral.
3. Local dirt cleaning agent, prohibited the use of acid, alkali or organic solvent such as gasoline solvent scrubbing.
4. Avoid sharp metal, glass, ceramic, spikes and hard thing is to avoid dragging and scratch the floor.
5. Should not be covered with impermeable material on the surface of the floor long moving furniture and heavy. It is prohibited to touch the floor or fire directly on the floor placed high power electric heater is placed on the floor; prohibited in strong acid And strong alkaline substances.
6. Places such as paving is completed is not in use, should be regularly ventilation.
7. Should avoid leakage of toilet, kitchen room water.
The above is wood plastic composite floor a comprehensive analysis of some cleaning methods, let me introduce to you a few common stain removal methods (mold, dirt, food and beverage stains, etc.):
Mildew and mold
While mildew and mold can infiltrate and ruin a wooden deck, it can’t damage a composite deck. They look unsightly on your deck, but it won’t harm or ruin the composite structure.
The best way to clean mildew and mold from composite decking is by using the soap-and-water method mentioned in the previous chapter.
Leaves, small twigs, and other items often accumulate on a deck, especially if trees are nearby. This general debris does not hurt the floor, but it can be a breeding ground for mold if it gets wet.
The best way to avoid this, and to keep your deck looking clean, is to sweep or blow off debris as necessary.
Dirt between floor grooves
The small grooves and spaces between the decking sometimes trap dirt and grime over time. If this begins to build up, You can use soapy water to clean up.
If this doesn’t remove the grime between the boards, then use a pressure washer.
Food and beverage stains
The vast majority of food and drink stains can be wiped away with a dry paper towel, including the dreaded red wine stains!
If paper towels cannot remove food or beverage stains on the deck, you can also use simple soapy water to clean it up.
The above is cleaning method of wood plastic composite floor,hope it can help you.