We have Answers
Wood plastic composite fence is a new type of composite material that has flourished in recent years. It refers to the use of polyethylene, polypropylene and polyvinyl chloride instead of the usual resin adhesive, and more than 35%-70% of wood flour, rice husk, straw, etc. Waste plant fibers are mixed into new wood materials, and then subjected to a high temperature and high pressure one-time extrusion molding process to produce a board.
We are now more advocating the life and work concepts of green environmental protection, low carbon and energy saving. To achieve this state, plastic wood fences are often used to replace solid wood in landscapes and workplaces, which greatly reduces the felling of trees and helps protect the natural environment.
Shanghai Seven Trust wood plastic composite fence not only pursues the texture and affinity of wood, but this material is closer to nature. It has the characteristics of practical, beautiful, convenient and quick installation, which satisfies people's pursuit of nature and personality. Moreover, wood plastic composite has high strength, water resistance, and weather resistance better than ordinary materials, and these are even more unmatched by ordinary natural log materials, and the cost performance is very high. Specifically, it has the following outstanding advantages:
1. Environmentally friendly:
Use recycled materials (wood flour and plastic);No need for anti-corrosion treatment.
2. It does not need daily maintenance, the service life is longer than that of wood, it does not absorb moisture, does not rot, prevent insects from cracking, cracking, and deforming, and is not sensitive to cold and hot environments;
3. Polyolefin wood plastic composite materials have good mechanical properties and can be widely used as load-bearing structural materials;
4. 95% of the materials of polyolefin wood plastic composite materials are recycled materials, so the cost is lower, and the products can be 100% recycled;
5. Shanghai Seven Trust wood plastic composite material improves impact strength and reduces specific gravity through micro-foaming, which is truly wood-like.