24 Hours Online
In the past 10 years, the research on the material properties of wood plastic composite materials has been rapidly developed, and the manufacturing technology of wood plastic composite furniture has advanced by leaps and bounds.
Where are the advantages of wood plastic composite?
1. Processing performance: wood plastic composite material contains plastic and fiber, so it has similar processing performance to wood, which can be sawed, nailed, planed, and can be completed with woodworking tools, and the nail holding force is significantly better than others synthetic materials. The mechanical properties are better than wood materials. The nail holding force is generally 3 times that of wood and 5 times that of particleboard. It has UV light stability and good colorability. Plastic wood composite has the characteristics of plastic, so when the length is greater than 3 meters, the material may bend and it is easy to correct to normal during installation. If the plastic wood composite section is a special profile, its bending deformation will increase relatively. The installation can be basically corrected in place. When the profile is installed upright, and the length is greater than 3 meters, each end should be fixed with 4 clamp screws. And the vertical screw spacing is more than 40cm, so that the 4 screws at each end are equally stressed.
2. Strength performance: The wood plastic composite material contains plastic, so it has a good elastic modulus. In addition, because it contains fiber and is fully mixed with plastic, it has physical and mechanical properties such as compression resistance and bending resistance equivalent to hardwood, and its durability is significantly better than ordinary wood materials. The surface hardness is high, generally 2-5 times that of wood. When plastic wood composite is used for railings, it should be lined with steel pipes or square steel, and it should be firm on the floor, and the railings must be lined with columns every 450mm to prevent deformation and fall.
3. Functional performance: through additives, plastics can undergo polymerization, foaming, curing, modification and other changes, thereby changing the density and strength of wood plastic composite materials, and can also meet special requirements such as anti-static and flame retardant. When plastic wood composite is used in pavilions or flower stands, the coefficient of thermal expansion should be considered, and the columns and beams should be lined with square pipes, and the vertical connections should be firm.
4. Resource reuse: Its big advantage is to turn waste into treasure, and 100% can be recycled. It can be decomposed and will not cause "white pollution". It is a truly green product.
5. Wide range of material sources: The plastic materials for the production of wood plastic composites are mainly high-density polyethylene or polypropylene. The wood fiber can be wood flour, grain bran or wood fiber. In addition, a small amount of additives and other processing aids are required.
6. Flexible use: WPC has a wide range of applications. When installing WPC profiles, ensure proper clearance and install them directly on the joists. Do not fix the wood plastic composite profile directly on any solid surface, such as wood plastic composite floor, concrete, roof panel or roof. It can be made into any shape and size according to needs.
7. Easy maintenance: Compared with wood, wood plastic materials and their products are resistant to strong acid and alkali, water and corrosion, and do not breed bacteria, are not easy to be eaten by insects, and do not grow fungi. The service life is long, up to more than 50 years.