1. Considering the heat and water absorption ,WPC products will be slightly inflation,so the joist when placed should be reserved 3-5 mm from the building.
2. Considering the hard brittle of WPC materials,the joist need to pre-drilling before fix the expansion screw.
3. The spacing between joists should be 25-30cm.
4. The spacing between expansion screws should be 400mm to 500mm.
5.After the joist is fixed, drainage should be done to avoid factors that damage the decking, such as water swelling.
6. Fix the starter clips on one side of the joist.
7. Insert the decking into the starter clips, and install the first decking board.
8. Insert the clips in board and screw into joist (do not tighten)
9. Insert the second board into previous clips
10. Insert next row of clips securing board (do not tighten)
11.Fully tighten clips & screws from step 8 and repeat from step 9
12. Finish the corner edging and complete the decking installation.